Once you've added your S/MIME certicificate in the app's Settings, you're ready to send and receive messages!
Sending encrypted e-mail
- After choosing your recipient, you will be notified whether they possess a certificate or not.
- Certified users are displayed in Green
- Users without a certificate are shown in Red
- If your recipient does not hold a certificate, the app will notify you when pressing the send button since the recipient may not be able to correctly view your e-mail
Receiving encrypted e-mail
- Signed e-mails will display an orange ribbon icon next to the sender in your Message List and Message View
- Encrypted e-mails will display a green padlock icon instead
- Inside a message, tap View security info to see additional information about the sender's certificate