- Supports standard Internet mail protocols: POP3, IMAP, SMTP; as well as Microsoft’s EWS protocol for Exchange.
- IMAP & POP3 email backup (Introduced in version 1.39) - (PRO version only)
- The main window shows all folders selected for synchronization at a glance.
- Messages are loaded one page at a time as needed, scroll to the bottom to load more.
- Mail check time is independent of the number of messages.
- Support viewing plain text and rich text messages, including embedded images.
- Supports rich text formatting when composing messages in the signature (bold/italic/underline, font size, font color, embedded images, typeface).
- Fast attachment loading, attachment caching.
- Flexible mail check scheduling.
- Sound, LED, and vibration notifications for new mail and errors, per account notification options.
- Silent mode for nights and weekends.
- Preloads new message text and attachments (up to specified limits) when checking mail. The full message text is loaded on demand when a message is viewed.
- Can load full message text and attachments if put into the background (pressing the Home key).
- Support for SSL and TLS encryption.
- A home screen widget with unread/total message counts that can be set to an account or a specific folder, and a message list widget. Both have several built-in themes.
- Separate settings for WiFi vs. mobile network (including a separate outgoing mail server setting for WiFi, if needed).
- IMAP: IDLE (push email), instant incoming message notifications (if supported by the server).
- IMAP and EWS: messages can be moved between folders.
- Smart Folder - grouping all messages that might need further attention.
- Per-folder color indicators.
- Message navigation without leaving the message view (two variations on swiping).
- Swipe actions in the message list. Swipe navigation between messages.
- Android Wear support.
- Calendar sync for Exchange accounts.
- Push mail for Exchange accounts (PRO version only).
- Contact sync for Exchange accounts.
- Message grouping (conversations).
- Outlook spam/filter rules (PRO version).
Aqua Mail's core functions Print
Created by: Aqua Mail Mail Support
Modified on: Thu, 6 Apr, 2023 at 4:25 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.